Pay Per Click Advertising
Running a Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising campaign can be an easy win for many companies, but typically requires quite a bit of testing to lower the Cost Per Click (CPC) while maximizing ROI. To be successful, you need to follow a solid process that’s complete with A/B testing, retargeting, and performance monitoring.
Our Advertising Process
- We start by selecting an Advertising Platform based off of the niche
- Then, we perform keyword research for long-tail low-cost keywords
- We then build the advertisement
- Next, we build a landing page to prevent “shiny object syndrome”
- We’ll also add some A/B variations for conversion testing
- Retargeting ensures we don’t leave an incomplete conversion behind
- Finally, we monitor everything and make minor adjustments each week
Here’s a great article on How to Start a Successful PPC Campaign.
Do you want to learn more about PPC Campaigns?
Note from the owner: Here’s a pro tip. Improve your website’s organic ROI by leveraging low-cost long-tail keyword phrases you identify through your PPC Campaigns. Then add these keywords back back into the copy of your website to help with your organic rankings.
Regardless if you’re searching for “Pay Per Click Advertising Frederick MD” or “SEO Frederick MD“, we’re here to help.