Social Media Specialist
We are looking for a Social Media Specialist to be tasked with creating original content for both paid and organic distribution on social media channels for Apollo Marketing and our social media properties. Much of the content will require graphic design capabilities so applicants should have experience in graphic design.
This role combines the creative side of writing and producing social media content with the analytical side of developing strong strategy and finding insights from analysis of posts. Our social media properties require high-quality and engaging content, so your skills must extend far beyond the ability to just make a simple post. We are looking for an applicant that is creative, artistic, and intuitive with graphic design tools and social media properties. You must be willing to learn about various the nuances of social media and how to build a healthy social media presence.
- Create content for social posts with high standards for originality, creativity, engagement, and overall quality
- Create unique and creative graphics for social media posts and other online promotions
- Manage online social media reputations
- Schedule and maintain a monthly social media schedule
- Independently write, edit, and proof all social media copy for accuracy, clarity, and grammar
- Manage and maintain online reputations and communities, including monitoring and responding accordingly to negative reviews and comments
- Stay well-versed and knowledgeable about social media best practices and trends
- Manage social media access and requests for current client base
- Establish voice and tone for wide range of clients
- Able to work flexibly and respond to urgent client situations after hours if needed
- 1-2+ years of social media management experience
- Graphic Design experience with Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator, or similar programs
- Excellent writing skills and a high attention to detail
- Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side and
- Ability to use data to back up idea
- Ability to work under deadlines for multiple clients at once
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and self-driven Brand Ambassador that can be a face for our company to promote our services while also building relationships that could one day flourish in to leads and partnerships.
If you have the aptitude to effectively communicate with customers both online and offline, we would like to meet you. To be a successful Brand Ambassador, you will need to attend trade shows and networking groups around the local Frederick area to showcase our company. You should also be an excellent social media user, with the ability to advertise our products and answer client queries online.
Ultimately, you should be able to increase our company’s brand awareness and generate new sales opportunities. Relationships come first though, and we are looking for someone who is highly motivated and ready to go out and build those bridges.
- Participate in networking groups and trade shows as a spokesperson for our company
- Network and build trusting relationships with potential customers
- Schedule sales and follow up meetings with potential customers
- Thoroughly understand our products and services to inform potential customers
- Use word-of-mouth marketing techniques, like referring our company to friends
- Assist in organizing marketing events
- Track customers’ preferences and suggest advertising and positioning ideas
- Provide feedback to the Marketing and Product departments regarding customers’ requests
- Track and report on competitors’ marketing activities
- Posting about our products/services online (e.g. social media and forums)
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional attitude
- An outgoing, friendly personality, and a desire to meet new people
- Experience creating online content
- Experience in sales is a plus
- A self starter who can work with little supervision
- Familiarity with scheduling tools for social media, like Hootsuite, Facebook Business, and Buffer
- BS in Marketing or relevant degree
Outside Sales Associate (Part Time & Full Time)
How would you like to provide solutions to small business owners to help dominate their competition? At Apollo Marketing we offer you just that. If you’re a proven sales professional looking to accelerate your career at a high-growth company, then this is the position for you. We are building a high-caliber sales-force to offer our best-in-class lead generation, social media, website design, and search engine marketing products to small business owners from coast to coast. If you enjoy working with a seasoned professional team, have a will to win, and a desire to learn and make great money for your hard work, this is the job for you.
We’re currently seeking a competitive and self-motivated individual to increase sales and drive revenue. As an Outside Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to meet with small to medium sized businesses and provide custom solutions that help them achieve their growth goals.
As deals close, you will instantly get paid. As clients sign up for monthly service, you will also get a monthly residual. We have the technical and service teams… We just need you.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree or four years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
Knowledge of Digital Marketing industry helpful
Sales experience helpful
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- 1099 Employee
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with current and perspective clients
- Proactively build sales and develop new business while maintaining a strong margin
- Source and present creative ideas that meet the needs of our clients
- Utilize our digital proposal system to close and modify contracts
- Continuous improvement of industry knowledge through digital training, trade shows, and networking
- Attend sales meetings as scheduled
- Communicates with various internal departments regarding upcoming offers/projects
- Offers suggestions for improvement
- Required to perform other duties as requested or assigned
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and adapt to changing situations
- Must have knowledge of basic computer software applications and have professional typing skills.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Requires excellent organizational skills.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Able to follow through timely on tasks and projects.
WordPress and CSS Developer
We’re currently accepting resumes for WordPress Developers for small to medium sized websites. These applicants should be able to expertly build and optimize WordPress websites. This opportunity is best suited for people who enjoy fast paced environments with little management oversight. This candidate must have excellent attention to detail, interest in new concepts and technology, and be very organized with their work and processes.
- At least 2-3 years of front-end development
- Expert WordPress developer
- Moderate CSS developer
- Knowledge of best practices in web development, security, optimization, and SEO
- Expertly organized with ability to meet schedules
- Strong communication skills
- Eager to constantly learn
- Ability to adapt and adjust to customer requirements
- Desire to work in a small team environment with little direct oversight
- Able to manage time and schedule
- Competitive Compensation
- 1099 Employee