Outside Sales Associate (Part Time & Full Time)
How would you like to provide solutions to small business owners to help dominate their competition? At Apollo Marketing we offer you just that. If you’re a proven sales professional looking to accelerate your career at a high-growth company, then this is the position for you. We are building a high-caliber sales-force to offer our best-in-class lead generation, social media, website design, and search engine marketing products to small business owners from coast to coast. If you enjoy working with a seasoned professional team, have a will to win, and a desire to learn and make great money for your hard work, this is the job for you.
We’re currently seeking a competitive and self-motivated individual to increase sales and drive revenue. As an Outside Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to meet with small to medium sized businesses and provide custom solutions that help them achieve their growth goals.
As deals close, you will instantly get paid. As clients sign up for monthly service, you will also get a monthly residual. We have the technical and service teams… We just need you.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree or four years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
Knowledge of Digital Marketing industry helpful
Sales experience helpful
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- 1099 Employee
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with current and perspective clients
- Proactively build sales and develop new business while maintaining a strong margin
- Source and present creative ideas that meet the needs of our clients
- Utilize our digital proposal system to close and modify contracts
- Continuous improvement of industry knowledge through digital training, trade shows, and networking
- Attend sales meetings as scheduled
- Communicates with various internal departments regarding upcoming offers/projects
- Offers suggestions for improvement
- Required to perform other duties as requested or assigned
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and adapt to changing situations
- Must have knowledge of basic computer software applications and have professional typing skills.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Requires excellent organizational skills.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Able to follow through timely on tasks and projects.
WordPress and CSS Developer
We’re currently accepting resumes for WordPress Developers for small to medium sized websites. These applicants should be able to expertly build and optimize WordPress websites. This opportunity is best suited for people who enjoy fast paced environments with little management oversight. This candidate must have excellent attention to detail, interest in new concepts and technology, and be very organized with their work and processes.
- At least 2-3 years of front-end development
- Expert WordPress developer
- Moderate CSS developer
- Knowledge of best practices in web development, security, optimization, and SEO
- Expertly organized with ability to meet schedules
- Strong communication skills
- Eager to constantly learn
- Ability to adapt and adjust to customer requirements
- Desire to work in a small team environment with little direct oversight
- Able to manage time and schedule
- Competitive Compensation
- 1099 Employee