Conversion Tracking and Web Analytics
Regardless if you’re running a Facebook or AdWords campaign or diving into website visitor trends, Conversion Tracking is defined as recording the visitor actions to analyze and measure performance against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
In other words, Conversion Tracking and Web Analytics monitors visitor behaviors to see what minor changes we can perform to make to improve sales. This may seem trivial, but we’ve seen minor tweaks result in significantly higher conversions and ROI.
What are some tools and what can they do for your business?
- Campaign Conversion Metrics: Most ad managers will have some type of conversion tracking metrics. Be careful with reporting using only this metric. Just because they clicked the ad, doesn’t mean they converted into a sale.
- Pixels and Tags: Tag success factors through your sales funnel by placing tracking code on important pages.
- Call Tracking Numbers: Track and record calls via a separate telephone number to record conversions.
- Email Tracking: Monitor a variety of email options to include open rates, click through rates, conversions, and even bounce rates.
- Heat Mapping: Visually see where people spend their time on your website and what they click.
- Google Analytics: Our favorite free option to track a website’s analytics, visitors, trends, and conversions.
- Software and Apps: There are several programs out there that can to help with Conversions and Analytics.
Want to learn more about Conversion Tracking and Web Analytics?